The Podium

Posted on July 17, 2013 by GuitarRodeo There have been 8 comment(s)

We are the high point of chaos here, getting up to speed on being The Podium. Taylor guitars has changed the direction for their on-line business and Guitar Rodeo is not included in the new plan. This gives us the freedom to become The Podium without sanction or hindrance. We are focusing on the small Premium maker, often overshadowed by the very large "high-end" guitar makers and the marketing dollars that drive those maker's sales. The Podium of the halcyon past set the pace for the leading edge of the acoustic guitar world, has been copied and chased, and we are reconnecting with our roots. Please stay in touch with us as we bring on more of the small bench makers and provide our customers with the right stuff and best consulting on gear for the discriminating players and professional musicians alike. Expect better stuff and the same old premium customer service you are accustomed to getting from Jim, Cecelia and Dave.

This post was posted in Uncategorized

8 Responses to The Podium

• Great news. Will you continue to be a dealer for Martin and Collings?

Posted on July 25, 2013 at 7:25 am

• Any Kopp guitars available?...thanks Kit

Posted on July 27, 2013 at 5:11 pm

• There are a couple here and more on the way....

Posted on July 31, 2013 at 5:04 am

• John says:

Any chance you still have any of the 00-Mahogany slot head custom Martins, Gloss finish, etc. Saw them on the Podium site but was not able to pull the trigger at the time, but I can now if there is one available.

Posted on August 2, 2013 at 2:27 pm

• So glad to hear this news which comes at a great time in my personal growth. I had begun to tire of mass production guitars. Now we have the best of all worls: Guitars with a soul avalable from a trusted old friend.

Posted on August 3, 2013 at 5:03 am

• T.M. says:

Great to hear about those Kopp guitars! Thanks for the update.

Posted on August 28, 2013 at 10:26 am

• David, We can do this for you. We changed locations three years ago, so be careful to use 4151 Minnehaha Ave Minneapolis MN 55406 as the shipping address if you decide to move forward. I also suggest using podiumguitars@gmail.com for email regarding this work, as that email is checked daily and this site not as often. Thank you for your interest.

Posted on August 26, 2016 at 10:54 am

• david says:

Good day,
    I have in the past bought two Collings from you so I should be in your computer data?
    I have just come into possession of 2001 Goodall and would like to have a permanent pick up fitted. I am conscience of the fact that this needs to be expertly selected and installed in order not to foul up the guitars tone.
    If I FedEx up the guitar to you would you be able to do the necessary and FedEx it back to me? I am currently located in The Turks and Caicos Islands.
    Regards